What is a Champion?
Here at Love Global we want to connect missionaries on the field with advocates who can speak on their behalf. By becoming a Champion, an individual is able to use their voice, skills, time, and resources to amplify the voice of the missionary they support. Champions are just everyday people (yes, like you ☺) who choose to help raise awareness and funds for the workers and work that inspire them the most.
Champions can blog, upload photos and video, and spread the word to as many people as they like, sharing their story in a way that inspires others to do the same. Some Champions have given up their birthdays, gone for months without coffee or beer, or thrown fun parties to raise funds and awareness. There are lots of ways to get involved and get creative!
How Can I Become a Champion?
Becoming a Champion is simple.
1. Find a missionary who inspires you
2. From a missionary page, click the Promote button
3. Follow the steps to feature the Missionary on your Member Profile
4. Add a new post to describe your cause, and share it with your friends and family by Email, Twitter, and Facebook
5. From time to time, keep putting up little posts and photos of things like: prayer requests for your missionary, what you’re doing in support of your missionary, or re-post cool stories, photos, and videos from your missionary’s page to share with your community.
More Questions? Contact our Champion coach at email@example.com.